Repair and recover your Outlook PST files!
Latest Feature Updates
- 30% Faster scan time
- Enables you to view messages in a 3-view format.
- Selective recovery of mails.
- Find option to search mail faster.
- New Graphic Interface
- Support for additional versions of Outlook
- Option to save the repaired file as .MSG, RTF, HTML, EML, & PDF file
- Enhanced preview feature for calendars, tasks, journals, and contacts
- Click here for a full feature list
The Solution To .pst Related Problems:
- Completely recovers emails, calendar entries, contacts, notes and journals from damaged PST files
- Repairs password protected files
- Restores Text, RTF and HTML messages
- Recovers data from encrypted files
- Repairs .pst files larger than 2GB
- Recovers deleted emails
- Creates unique profiles for individual PST files
- Exports recovered files automatically to Microsoft Outlook
- Includes a Live Update option to constantly update the software with the latest version
- Microsoft Outlook 2000, Microsoft Outlook 2002, Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007,
Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Microsoft Office 2013
Important Things To Remember
There are some important things to look for when shopping for a .pst file recovery program. Some of the features to keep an eye out for include:
- The ability to recover messages accidentally emptied from the deleted items folder. This is one of the most common mistakes computer users make, and it is important for the software you choose to contain this feature.
- The ability to recover all your data, not only your email messages. All your data is important, from calendar appointments and contact information to all those custom created file folders.
- The ability to recover and repair .pst files even if they are password protected.
- The ability to restore formatting as well as text. Many email messages are sent in HTML format, and the best recovery products will be able to recover both the format and the message.
- The ability to recover even encrypted files. Encryption is common in today’s world, and it is important to be able to recover these protected files.
- A way to recover even large .pst files. Due to the nature of the file, a .pst file can become quite massive. Look for a program that can recover these very large files.
Common Outlook PST Errors:
- • “Outlook.pst can not be accessed – 0x80040116”
- • “An unknown error has occurred. 0x80040119”
- • “An unknown error has occurred. 0x80040600”
- • “pst has reached maximum size limit”
- • “OL2000: Unable to Use Your Personal Folder File if it Exceeds the 2 GB Size Limit”